One Row

Lamez

I know it doesn't, but I was saying I thought you had to do what I wanted to do in PHP.

You do not have to be a jerk about it. I just do now know how to do this, and I would like it if someone pointed me in the right direction.

-Thanks

I know it doesn't, but I was saying I thought you had to do what I wanted to do in PHP.

You do not have to be a jerk about it. I just do now know how to do this, and I would like it if someone pointed me in the right direction.

-Thanks

I think I gave you a very good point in the right direction on this one

how the data goes in doesn't matter because if you have 1 row with a rowid one and you say update where rowid = 1 or just update it will update all rows so all rows = 1 row in this case.

If you have an existing row, and you want to modify that row, just do a UPDATE function on it.

Is there a way to make a table have only one row, and when a form is submitted that alters that table, it does not add a new row, but modifys the current one?