[SOLVED] T_String

NoSmoke

I don't see it. Any help is good thanks!

$lang['Reg_agreement'] = 'The No Smoke Campfire is an independent Web Site for the Members of Mid-Forest Lodge. It is designed by Members for Members with the assistance of submitted comments and email communications, and administered through a professional non-member webmaster.This site is free for members of Mid Forest Lodge to use and exchange information. It is to help members communicate within their club and is not affiliated with the MFL Board or Management of the Club.Many clubs and associations do this over the internet, and you will be surprised how much people enjoy learning and contributing to their club - like a message board or newsletter.The term "No Smoke" refers to maintaining a fact-based site to avoid unfounded opinions. It also refers to maintaining open communications.The Owners section of this site is restricted to registered Members to allow for privacy.Feel free to get involved. No matter where you are you can stay in touch with your friends. Since this site is not utly if you have other questions at:  NoSmokeAdmin@gmail.';

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/content/j/a/m/jamesjessie/html/phpBB2/language/lang_english/lang_main.php on line 629

TIA

I had caught the no smoke. It was single parens and I changed it because I have c++ and VB experience, and am new to php. I know some things are similar.

As requested.

$lang['Welcome_subject'] = 'Welcome to No-Smoke Campfire'; // Welcome to my.com forums

$lang['New_account_subject'] = 'New user account';

$lang['Account_activated_subject'] = 'Account Activated';

$lang['Account_added'] = 'Thank you for registering. Your account has been created. You may now log in with your username and password';

$lang['Account_inactive'] = 'Your account has been created. However, this forum requires account activation. An activation key has been sent to the e-mail address you provided. Please check your e-mail for further information';

$lang['Account_inactive_admin'] = 'Your account has been created. However, this forum requires account activation by the administrator. An e-mail has been sent to them and you will be informed when your account has been activated';

$lang['Account_active'] = 'Your account has now been activated. Thank you for registering';

$lang['Account_active_admin'] = 'The account has now been activated';

$lang['Reactivate'] = 'Reactivate your account!';

$lang['Already_activated'] = 'You have already activated your account';

$lang['COPPA'] = 'Your account has been created but has to be approved. Please check your e-mail for details.';

$lang['Registration'] = 'Registration Agreement Terms';

$lang['Reg_agreement'] = 'The No Smoke Campfire is an independent Web Site for the Members of Mid-Forest Lodge. It is designed by Members for Members with the assistance of submitted comments and email communications, and administered through a professional non-member webmaster.This site is free for members of Mid Forest Lodge to use and exchange information. It is to help members communicate within their club and is not affiliated with the MFL Board or Management of the Club.Many clubs and associations do this over the internet, and you will be surprised how much people enjoy learning and contributing to their club - like a message board or newsletter.The term "No Smoke" refers to maintaining a fact-based site to avoid unfounded opinions. It also refers to maintaining open communications.The Owners section of this site is restricted to registered Members to allow for privacy.Feel free to get involved. No matter where you are you can stay in touch with your friends. Since this site is not utly if you have other questions at:  NoSmokeAdmin@gmail.';

$lang['Agree_under_13'] = 'I Agree to these terms and am <b>under</b> 13 years of age';

$lang['Agree_over_13'] = 'I Agree to these terms and am <b>over</b> or <b>exactly</b> 13 years of age';

$lang['Agree_not'] = 'I do not agree to these terms';

$lang['Wrong_activation'] = 'The activation key you supplied does not match any in the database.';

$lang['Send_password'] = 'Send me a new password';

Have you tried it like

$lang['Reg_agreement'] = "The No Smoke Campfire is an independent Web Site for the Members of Mid-Forest Lodge. It is designed by Members for Members with the assistance of submitted comments and email communications, and administered through a professional non-member webmaster.This site is free for members of Mid Forest Lodge to use and exchange information. It is to help members communicate within their club and is not affiliated with the MFL Board or Management of the Club.Many clubs and associations do this over the internet, and you will be surprised how much people enjoy learning and contributing to their club - like a message board or newsletter.The term \"No Smoke\" refers to maintaining a fact-based site to avoid unfounded opinions. It also refers to maintaining open communications.The Owners section of this site is restricted to registered Members to allow for privacy.Feel free to get involved. No matter where you are you can stay in touch with your friends. Since this site is not utly if you have other questions at:  NoSmokeAdmin@gmail.";

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.