Failing hyperlink on a website using PHP

stubarny

Hi everyone,

Sometimes when I click on one of my hyperlinks it takes me to a blank page, and internet explorer displays "done" in the bottom left hand corner of its border. However whenever the blank screen appears and I press refresh the page is displayed perfectly! The page also works without fail if I visit the target address directly by typing it into the address bar of my browser.

The target address is: http://www.agencies.pilotjobsnetwork.com/login.php?

The hyperlink is on my homepage www.pilotjobsnetwork.com. The hyperlink text is "Agency Log In" next to the the prompt "Manual Posting:"

It's got me beat and naturally my users don't know to just click refresh if they get a blank screen. It's happening to lots of people so I don't think it's a quirk of my computer. Any ideas what may be causing it?

Thanks for your help,

Stu

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.