[SOLVED] Image Slide Show, Please help me! [.JS included - I donow how to use it :( ]

shlomikalfa

hey there :)

well i've recently got this .jS file which has it all implemented inside, everything one needs for making a nice image slide show however i don't know how to use it :(

can you please provide me with a simple example on how to use this .Js file to show my slide-show ?!

THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!

.jS include:

[attachment deleted by admin]

I am not sure which page of the site the slideshow is on. Is it a automated slideshow or does it have controls? If you would just Google "JavaScript Slideshows"; I'm sure you will find plenty of examples and tutorials on how to do what you want to do. Try to find one with an example/demo; so you can see how it works.

well... i know about what you've said but i just LOVE their lightbox !!!

you can spot the file being used here:

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/contests/logitech/

THANKS A LOT FOR ALL THE TROUBLE !!!

This is not a slideshow; it is just a lightbox that displays the image (when the original image is clicked) and then floats up/down page onscroll.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.