Complex Member Account System

Essence

Okay, this is a long-winded and complex system that I'm looking for. I would attempt to do it myself but the number of errors I am guarenteed to get is undeniable.

I will split it up into sections:

Section 1) Personal Member Account -

As soon as I get my member section up and running, I will need each member to have their own personal account which will store their earnings from my site. I really only need a basic account, including 'Balance' and a 'Withdraw' method (Which will be PayPal).

Section 2) Borders on Another Website -

My website is based around members viewing other websites for a certain length of time. As you may see in websites such as www.adbuddy.net they have a link to another website which has a countdown integrated onto the webpage. Once the countdown reaches 0 their personal account is credited. So basically, I need to know how to integrate a countdown onto the page that the member will be viewing. Again, it should be basic, including the 'Time left to view the page' and 'A confirmation message' to let the member know they have been credited.

Section 3) Instantly Crediting Members -

This ties in with both sections 1 and 2. After the countdown from section 2 reaches 0 and displays the confirmation message, their member account should then get credited with a set amount. 

Section 4) Hyperlink Time Out -

I will have links for numerous websites on a page in the member's area. I am looking for a way to have the links time-out and be removed from my site page once they have been clicked a certain amount of times, e.g. 1000 clicks. (The link should be removed from every member's page at the time-out)

Section 5) One Click Per Member -

Similarly to section 4, I want each link that a member clicks to either become innactive, crossed out, or removed from my site once it has been clicked and credited for. Also, I need a way to prevent members from being credited for viewing links that they have already been credited for.

I respect that this could be difficult and am willing to help out as much as i can with each section. I really appreciate the help that PhpFreaks forum gives with each post made and hope that I can be helped too.

(Just a Note: If i can finally get my site up and running and making a slight profit from it, I promise to give my contribution to PhpFreaks via a donation for all the help they have provided me with ^_^)

Feel free to ask for more information that will help with the creation of this system!

Essence x

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.