Form.....

nut legend

Hello,

I have a couple of things I would like to know about PHP Forms, firstly lets say you were making a game, if someone sumbits a form where does the information go or does it just go on the websites database?

Secondly, if possible could someone help me with sorting out a form? In the form I would like it say:

Username:

Password:

Password (again):

Email:

Email (again):

Thanks in advance

Nut Legend

P.S. If possible could someone tell me how to add the bot protection part (where the user has to type in some in words from a muddled up picture).

Uhh take a look at this form

<form action="process.php" method="post">
<input type="text" name="username">
<input type="text" name="pass1">
<input type="text" name="pass2">
<input type="text" name="email1">
<input type="text" name="email2">
<input type="text" name="age">
<input type="button" value="Submit">

The form action will process the page, variables will be assigned in the process.php because we gave "name="username" so the variable will come out like..

<?php 
// retrieve form data 
$input = $_POST['username"]; 
// use it 
echo "You said: <i>$input</i>"; 
?> 

Whatever was typed into username box will be outputted. Copy as needed.

Any answer on this thread isn't going to be enough for you to be able to program a form on your own. And this forum is for helping people who are having problems with the code they've written, not for writing code for people. So while your question is fair, its not likely to get answered in a way that you can use. What you should do is go to google, and search for "beginners php" and maybe "tutorials". You need to learn about PHP if you want to be able to start programming forms.

Any time dude. If you need a developer I am for hire. Go look in PHP programmers for hire section of this forum.

I might need one later except I don't think (not too sure) I need any more PHP, I am trying to make an online game (a game like: www.tribalwars.net, except better :D) If you think you would be able to help im sure I might be able to hire you, although I am not too sure.

Lol sorry revraz. My examples are hand-coded from my knowledge. I shouldn't say copy and paste as needed. I noticed I forgot to close the form tag and I meant to  do single-quotes just mistyped. I know how to do forms, just a typo :). I might be able to make a game like that. Don't feel like doing it w/o pay though because it's a lot of work.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.