Submit Function in Dependant Drop Down Menus

ams53

I've created a form with 4 dependant drop down menus used to filter available products down to product model number in the last drop down where value=product_id and label=model_name.  However, I can't get the "product_id" associated with the last drop down to populate in the url parameter.

For example, i've tried using the javascript statement for the submit button as:

onClick="document.location.href=product.php?product_id=<? php echo [$rowRecordset4('product_id')]; ?>"

Each of the drop downs is populated by a separate table, but the onClick statement calls the same page everytime.  I can't get the "product_id" select from the last drop down to echo into the onClick statement.

Is there a simple way to fix this?  What have I missed?

I am new to this, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Beuller... Beuller... Anyone... Anyone....

I never thought I would have to post a rely to my own question in order to get some attention.  I guess no one knows how to do this.  At least I don't.  Any help would be great.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.