anyone got a killer Cakephp IDE solution (with autocompletion and smartyness)

Saw a recent article on the Bakery

http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/setting-up-eclipse-to-work-with-cake ...

Wasnt sure if someone else set up the same with phpeclipse, easyEclipse, or Eclipse all in one install with PTO.

Their article does PTO. I was having some issues, so was wondering what IDE setups you have for cake (steps would be appreciated).

Even his article on how a project gets setup i didnt fully understand how to setup many projects locally. i have seen tutorials where each website is in its own directory in root (standard like on a host that handles multiple domains), and cake1.1 and cake1.2 folders are in their own directories under a cake folder pretend in root. and you can go into each websites app/webroot/index.php and configure Cake path to the version that website uses. But that was on a hosting setup.

To work locally it think each website has a project folder, and i guess cake versions are outside of this folder, but added as a project  to include path. he didnt elaborate too much on how he sets up website projects locally. he has 1 core cake folder, pointing to the current projects path? seems like i didnt interpret it correctly as then you would need to change the path each time working on new cake project. and i would assume u want the opposite, all things pointing from project path to cake core libs.

"I follow the Cake convention of storing all my CakePHP projects in the Cake root directory (making a copy of /app, renaming it, and changing the constant APP_DIR in /app/webroot/index.php to the name of my directory). You should probably follow this convention as well."

so u would have if listened to the instructions:

/cake

/app (points to current project i am working on in eclipse?)

/proj1_com

/proj2_com

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.