[SOLVED] Bad Navigation

SoireeExtreme

Hi, I was curious if someone could help get me started on the right path. I'm look to create something within a page that says would be considered bad navigation.

Say the URL is suppose to have and ID in as such town.php?townid=7. But say a user or member of the site wants to be goofy and remove the ?townid=7... It will still open the page but thats now what I want it to do... So if a user trys to open the page as town.php I want it to return a comment or error saying something like Bad Navigation... So the user would be forced to keep the ?townid=7 in the URL...

If any one has an idea or suggestions of something that may get me started I would be greatful... Please keep in mind that I am still learn PHP every day. So I'm still a bit new to PHP... Thanks in advance...

If you need more detail or this explained better please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to say it another way.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.