Need help with a couple pages for a motocycle club website

cory011202

All I am designing a website for a motorcycle club. One of the pages they want is member profiles viewable by the public and they want the picture and info able to be updated by the user. I would like to have the profile page have about 8 entries on it and you click on they photo or name and you go to their full member profile page. And I would like it to paginate for more than 8 profiles.  I would like the page to display 8 with the pics on the left side with there name or nick name and go horizontally on the page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I do not want anything but a picture name age hometown quote to be listed nothing fnacy just cut and dry. I know for a seasoned php/mysql guy this is a simple task I am still quite a noobie at php. Thank you in advance for any responses. Also if there is a commercial opensource solution I am open for that as well but I have googled and found nothing once again thank you for your time

The purpose of the forum is to help you with code you are making, and not to actually do it all for you.  If you don't know PHP, then this is a tough project to learn on.  If you want to do it yourself, learn some PHP and MySQL and then advance from there.

If you are looking for someone to do this for you, try the Freelance section.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.