Change of Hosting, application no longer works

TecTao

I have inherited an application.  It was on a shared IP server and the owner of the site moved it to a dedicated IP server.

On the old server the application worked fine.  In short a membership where the viewer selects a state, selects a city and there are members signed up in that city.  Click on a detail button and more information is on a new page.

All of the variables are passed by a GET with the variables in the hyperlink with ?variable&variable etc.

The results page has no $_GET[] code but somehow the variables are passed.  I don't know how they are received on the the next page.  I thought maybe by session but there is nothing to indicate that.

At any rate, the application worked fine on the other server.  The database tables were migrated.  The pages uploaded.  The Config.php file with db infor was uploaded.

And now nothing works.  Anyone have any thoughts?

thanks in advance.

Mike

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.