Php Form help

PRodgers4284

Im having difficulty with a form i am looking to add to a database. I have a table called employers in my database that lists the contact details of the an employer that is registrated on my site including, email address, tel no etc. The site is a job recruitment site and I need the employer to be able to add a job to the system. I want the form to post the contact details of the employer in the add job form and then add the details to a table called jobs. I wondering do i use the fetch array to get the contact details of the employer from the employer table and then use an insert statement to add the contact information and the job details to the job table? An advice would be much appreciated

Phil

login deatail....

id

username

password

email

date

ip address

account status

personal deatail.......

id

user_id

username

user address

user postcode

user telephone number

user post code

job info........

id

user_id

ect...

ect....

ect...

cv deatail

id

user_id

ect....

ect....

ect...

ect...

all ect... are quistion relating to the database colum

then code lol..............

this way you can have two form one for the user that adding info to get a job and another for ppl advertising jobs ok.....

the one advertising the jobs dosent fill in cv info, but the one looking for a job can fill in cv info.....

this way users looking for jobs can search jobs and a company looking for employee can search for them....

a bit off seo and a nice web site nice adverts your on your way( i smell money)

good luck mate......

you can do more as i get a tea, you can add a forum and have users have job discustions and then add a built in message system for all users so they get no spam to there own email box....

now put it all on paper think about it all, plan it all out and i smell real money trust me...........

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.