dw cs3, php INSERT into multiple tables

Hello,

I have been working with DW and PHP for a few weeks, I am using it for my dissertation. I have created a project application form. I am having some problems. I have the main project table and this is linked to several other tables. The issue I'm having is that there are three types of project: 1-8 users (small), 9-18 users (medium) and 19+ users (large).

Each users email needs to be input and also there access level, e.g. tester, developer. I have these details stored in a different table (PSA = Project id, Staff id and Access id). I need to somehow make 1-8 combo boxes appear for a small, 18 for a medium etc. There is a combo box on the form which selects the size, I'm guessing I'll need to include an if, then, else statement somewhere, just not sure where.

Also I'm not sure how to submit the data entered for the users, there will be one record for the project table and several for the PSA table. For example:

Pamela White (1) Tester (3)

Dave Smith (5) Tester (3)

Tom Jones (7) Developer (2)

I need to add the foreign keys (1,3), (5,3) and (7,2) as records in the PSA table also picking up the project_id foreign key from the project table.

Any help would be great,

Pam

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.