Need Help

Thesportslodge

I have a database at my site: http://www.thesportslodge.com/caps.php

I had to update some of the fields because they were outdated, so I went in and changed them. I don't know how to get the changes to go through, because I was not the one to originally do the site, I hired somebody. I took some screenshots of the program I am using:

21831695jt9.th.jpg

56104039ps5.th.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan

What are you trying to change? If you updated something via the database, it should have gone through.

There are some fields that need to be changed. We haven't put in many players yet, but I needed to add new fields because Madden 2008 has more ratings than Madden 07. So I went in to the database and changed the fields, but they aren't updating on the main site. I deleted all of the old ones to see if that would work but it didn't.

Also, I was directed here by somebody on another site who said that I have to get the php code to that directly links the html to the database. He said he couldn't write the code for me, but I may be able to find help here. I'm pretty much a n00b at this stuff, so I'm not even sure if that's a lot of work. I'm not looking for someone to go out of their way to do anything, just maybe some direction.

Well, if it's not changing the information on your site after physically changing the information in the database then you are probably changing the wrong data. Have you looked at the code and made sure you are in the right table? Unless you post some of the code it's hard to tell whats going on, but from the looks of it you are in the wrong table.

That means that you forgot to add a variable in like an insert query. Here is an example:

INSERT INTO table_name (col1, col2, col3) VALUES ('$val1', '$val2', MISSING VALUE)

So there are 3 columns and only 2 values. So make sure it is even on both sides.

Where would this be? in the database itself or one of the other files?

In here?

$row = mysql_fetch_array($result);
$information = array("Name", "Age", "College", "Team", "Position", "Jersey #", "Years Pro", "Hand");
$appearance = array("Height", "Weight", "Skin", "Hair Color", "Hair Style", "Face", "Face Shape", "Left Tattoo", "Right Tattoo");
$equipment = array("Helmet", "Facemask", "Visor", "Eye Paint", "Nasal Strip", "Mouth Piece", "Neck", "R Elbow", "L Elbow", "R Wrist", "L Wrist", "R Hand", "L Hand", "Long Sleeve", "Left Knee", "Right Knee", "Left Ankle", "Right Ankle", "Shoes");
$attributes = array("overall", "strength", "agility", "speed", "accel", "awareness", "catching", "carrying", "throwpower", "throwacc", "kickpower", "kickacc", "tackling", "passblocking", "runblk", "jumping", "kick return", "brktack", "elusiveness", "BC Vision", "stiff arm", "spin", "juke", "impact blocking", "run block strength", "run block footwork", "pass block strength", "pass block footwork", "power moves", "finesse moves", "block shedding", "pursuit", "play recognition", "man coverage", "zone coverage", "spectacular catch", "catch in traffic", "route running", "hit power", "press", "release", "injury", "stamina" , "toughness");
?>
</p>
<table width="300px" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="table">
  <tr>
    <td>Creator:</td>
    <td><?php echo($row[1]); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td> </td>
    <td> </td>
  </tr>
  <?php

Change

mysql_query("INSERT INTO madden ($fields) VALUES($values)")
or die(mysql_error());

To

<?php

$query = "INSERT INTO madden ($fields) VALUES ($values)";
$result = mysql_query($query)or die(mysql_error() . "<p>With Query:<br>$query");

?>

Copy and paste whatever you see on the screen. If it doesn't show anything different, then it's the wrong query.

:-\ :-\

No dice. And it's the only mysql query that has insert.

This is the whole section of coding that isn't working:

if($_GET['list'] == "madden") { ?>
  <?php
// connect to db
include("include/connect.php");

$sel = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT * FROM madden WHERE id='$_GET[id]'"));

// $column_result is used to get the ids and names of all players in the table
$column_result = mysql_query("SELECT name FROM madden")
or die(mysql_error());

// check if user is at madden.php
$k = 0;
while($column = mysql_fetch_array($column_result)) {
  $myColumn[$k] = $column['name'];
  $k++;
}
if($_GET[id] == NULL) {
echo("<table width=\"300\" border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\">
<tr>
  <td><h3>Madden</h3></td>
</tr>");
for($j=0; $j<count($myColumn); $j++) {
echo("
  <tr>
    <td><a href=\"caps.php?list=madden&id=".($j + 1)."\">".$myColumn[$j]."</a></td>
  </tr>");
  }
echo("
</table>
</div>
</body>
</html>");
exit;
}

// check if the user is choosing an existing player
if(!is_numeric($_GET[id]) or !$sel) {
echo("No such player..");
exit;
}
// $result is used to get the information in the row of the player with id specified in url
$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM madden WHERE id='".$_GET[id]."'")
or die(mysql_error());

$row = mysql_fetch_array($result);
$information = array("Name", "Age", "College", "Team", "Position", "Jersey #", "Years Pro", "Hand");
$appearance = array("Height", "Weight", "Skin", "Hair Color", "Hair Style", "Face", "Face Shape", "Left Tattoo", "Right Tattoo");
$equipment = array("Helmet", "Facemask", "Visor", "Eye Paint", "Nasal Strip", "Mouth Piece", "Neck", "R Elbow", "L Elbow", "R Wrist", "L Wrist", "R Hand", "L Hand", "Long Sleeve", "Left Knee", "Right Knee", "Left Ankle", "Right Ankle", "Shoes");
$attributes = array("overall", "strength", "agility", "speed", "accel", "awareness", "catching", "carrying", "throwpower", "throwacc", "kickpower", "kickacc", "tackling", "passblocking", "runblk", "jumping", "kick return", "brktack", "elusiveness", "BC Vision", "stiff arm", "spin", "juke", "impact blocking", "run block strength", "run block footwork", "pass block strength", "pass block footwork", "power moves", "finesse moves", "block shedding", "pursuit", "play recognition", "man coverage", "zone coverage", "spectacular catch", "catch in traffic", "route running", "hit power", "press", "release", "injury", "stamina" , "toughness");
?>
</p>
<table width="300px" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="table">
  <tr>
    <td>Creator:</td>
    <td><?php echo($row[1]); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td> </td>
    <td> </td>
  </tr>
  <?php
  for($i = 0; $i < count($information); $i++) {
  echo("  <tr>
    <td>".$information[$i].":</td>
    <td>".$row[$i + 1 + 1]."</td>
  </tr>\n");
}
?>
  <tr>
    <td> </td>
    <td> </td>
  </tr>
  <?php
  for($i = 0; $i < count($appearance); $i++) {
  echo("  <tr>
    <td>".$appearance[$i].":</td>
    <td>".$row[$i + count($information) + 1 + 1]."</td>
  </tr>\n");
}
?>
  <tr>
    <td> </td>
    <td> </td>
  </tr>
  <?php
  for($i = 0; $i < count($equipment); $i++) {
  echo("  <tr>
    <td>".$equipment[$i].":</td>
    <td>".$row[$i + count($information) + count($appearance) + 1 + 1]."</td>
  </tr>\n");
}
?>
  <tr>
    <td> </td>
    <td> </td>
  </tr>
  <?php
  for($i = 0; $i < count($attributes); $i++) {
  echo("  <tr>
    <td>".$attributes[$i].":</td>
    <td>".$row[$i + count($information) + count($appearance) + count($equipment) + 1 + 1]."</td>
  </tr>\n");
}
?>
</table>
</div>
</body>
</html>
<?php exit; } ?>

Actually, maybe this one too. It looks right though

<?php
include("../include/connect.php");

$categories = array("creator", "name", "age", "college", "team", "position", "jersey_number", "years_pro", "hand", "height", "weight", "skin", "hair_color", "hair_style", "face", "face_shape", "left_tattoo", "right_tattoo", "helmet", "facemask", "visor", "eye_paint", "nasal_strap", "mouth_piece", "neck", "r_elbow", "l_elbow", "r_wrist", "l_wrist", "r_hand", "l_hand", "long_sleeve", "left_knee", "right_knee", "left_ankle", "right_ankle", "shoes", "overall", "strength", "agility", "speed", "accel", "awareness", "catching", "carrying", "throwpower", "throwacc", "kickpower", "kickacc", "tackling", "passblocking", "runblk", "jumping", "kick return", "brktack", "elusiveness", "BC Vision", "stiff arm", "spin", "juke", "impact blocking", "run block strength", "run block footwork", "pass block strength", "pass block footwork", "power moves", "finesse moves", "block shedding", "pursuit", "play recognition", "man coverage", "zone coverage", "spectacular catch", "catch in traffic", "route running", "hit power", "press", "release", "injury", "stamina" , "toughness");

for($j=0; $j<count($_POST); $j++) {
  $values .= "'".$_POST[$j]."',";
}

$values = rtrim($values,",");

for($j=0; $j<count($categories); $j++) {
  $fields .= $categories[$j].",";
}

$fields = rtrim($fields,",");

<?php

$result = mysql_query($query)or die(mysql_error() . "<p>With Query:<br>$query");

?>

echo("Thanks for adding a CAP into Madden<br />\n<a href=\"../addcaps.php\">Add CAPs</a>");
?>
</body>
</html>
<?php exit; } ?>

<?php include("../include/checklogin.php"); ?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>

<body>
<?php
/*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Madden**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************/
<?php

$categories = array("creator", "name", "age", "college", "team", "position", "jersey_number", "years_pro", "hand", "height", "weight", "skin", "hair_color", "hair_style", "face", "face_shape", "left_tattoo", "right_tattoo", "helmet", "facemask", "visor", "eye_paint", "nasal_strap", "mouth_piece", "neck", "r_elbow", "l_elbow", "r_wrist", "l_wrist", "r_hand", "l_hand", "long_sleeve", "left_knee", "right_knee", "left_ankle", "right_ankle", "shoes", "overall", "strength", "agility", "speed", "accel", "awareness", "catching", "carrying", "throwpower", "throwacc", "kickpower", "kickacc", "tackling", "passblocking", "runblk", "jumping", "kick return", "brktack", "elusiveness", "BC Vision", "stiff arm", "spin", "juke", "impact blocking", "run block strength", "run block footwork", "pass block strength", "pass block footwork", "power moves", "finesse moves", "block shedding", "pursuit", "play recognition", "man coverage", "zone coverage", "spectacular catch", "catch in traffic", "route running", "hit power", "press", "release", "injury", "stamina" , "toughness");

}

}

<?php

?>

echo("Thanks for adding a CAP into Madden<br />\n<a href=\"../addcaps.php\">Add CAPs</a>");
?>
</body>
</html>
<?php exit; } ?>

<?php
/*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************MLB2K7***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************/
if($_GET['list'] == "mlb2k7") { ?>
<?php

$categories = array("creator", "height", "name", "uniform", "age", "potential", "durability", "weight", "bats", "throws", "position", "jersey_fit", "jersey_sleeves", "pant_fit", "paint_style", "undershirt_collar", "undershirt_sleeves", "undershirt", "glasses", "shades_situation", "shades_type", "shades_color_1", "shades_color_2", "shades_color_3", "eye_black", "arm_sleeve", "arm_sleeve_color", "wrist_tape", "wrist_tape_color", "wristband", "wristband_color", "width", "number", "forearm_band", "forearm_band_color", "elbow_band", "elbow_band_color", "sock_style", "shoes", "shoes_color_1", "shoes_color_2", "shoes_color_3", "earrings", "bat_color", "size", "tape", "tape_color", "pine_tar", "helmet_style", "helmet_pine_tar", "hat_under_helmet", "glove", "glove_color_1", "glove_color_2", "glove_color_3", "wrist_brace", "wrist_brace_color", "elbow_guard", "elbow_guard_color", "shin_guard", "shin_guard_color_1", "shin_guard_color_2", "shin_guard_color_3", "mitt_style", "mitt_hand_style", "mitt_glove_style", "mitt_color_1", "mitt_color_2", "mitt_color_3", "pocket_style", "pocket_color_1", "pocket_color_2", "catcher_mask", "mask_color_1", "mask_color_2", "mask_color_3", "vest_color_1", "vest_color_2", "vest_color_3", "catcher_leg_guard", "catcher_leg_guard_color_1", "catcher_leg_guard_color_2", "catcher_leg_guard_color_3", "face", "sig_style", "stance", "stance_height", "chest", "arms", "stomach", "butt", "thighs", "calf", "avg", "avg_lhp", "avg_rhp", "power", "power_lhp", "power_rhp", "doubles", "doubles_lhp", "doubles_rhp", "triples", "triples_lhp", "triples_rhp", "hr", "hr_lhp", "hr_rhp", "clutch", "plate_discipline", "bb", "k", "speed", "acc", "stealing", "aggressiveness", "attentiveness", "bunt", "bunt_for_hit", "range", "anticipation", "arm_strength", "accuracy", "jump_dive", "glove_fielding", "catcher", "1b", "2b", "3b", "ss", "lf", "cf", "rf", "block_plate", "block_pitch", "call_game", "stamina", "ks", "walks_allowed", "avg_against", "avg_lhb", "avg_rhb", "doubles_against", "doubles_lhb", "doubles_rhb", "hr_against", "hr_lhb", "hr_rhb", "pickoff", "composure", "1st_pitch", "1st_pitch_speed", "1st_pitch_control", "1st_pitch_movement", "2nd_pitch", "2nd_pitch_speed", "2nd_pitch_control", "2nd_pitch_movement", "3rd_pitch", "3rd_pitch_speed", "3rd_pitch_control", "3rd_pitch_movement", "4th_pitch", "4th_pitch_speed", "4th_pitch_control", "4th_pitch_movement", "overall");

}

}

mysql_query("INSERT INTO mlb_2k7 ($fields) VALUES($values)")
or die(mysql_error());

echo("Thanks for adding a CAP into MLB 2K7<br />\n<a href=\"../addcaps.php\">Add CAPs</a>");
?>
</body>
</html>
<?php exit; } ?>

<?php
/*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************MLBTheShow*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************/
if($_GET['list'] == "mlb_theshow") { ?>
<?php

$categories = array("creator", "first_name", "last_name", "commentary_name", "age", "skin_tone", "jersey_number", "pri_position", "sec_position", "throw_hand", "bat_hand", "height", "weight", "body_type", "neck_size", "head_shape", "hair_style", "hair_color", "sideburns", "eye_color", "eyebrow_shape", "eyebrow_color", "blemishes", "forehead_wrinkles", "crows_feet", "eyebags", "cleft_chin", "smile_lines", "rosy_cheeks", "lip_color", "skin_complection", "amount", "facial_hair_1", "style1", "length1", "color1", "facial_hair_2", "style2", "length2", "color2", "facial_hair_3", "style3", "length3", "color3", "facial_hair_4", "style4", "length4", "color4", "facial_hair_5", "style5", "length5", "color5", "facial_hair_6", "style6", "length6", "color6", "bat_color", "glove_color", "wrist_band", "forearm_band", "batting_glove", "long_sleeves", "elbow_guard", "shin_guard", "socks", "catcher_mask", "batting_stance", "pitching style" , "walkup_music", "pitch_type_1", "pitch_type_2", "pitch_type_3", "pitch_type_4", "pitch_type_5", "stamina", "pitching_clutch", "h_9", "hr_9", "k_9", "bb_k", "pitch1_speed", "pitch1_control", "pitch1_break", "pitch2_speed", "pitch2_control", "pitch2_break", "pitch3_speed", "pitch3_control", "pitch3_break", "pitch4_speed", "pitch4_control", "pitch4_break", "pitch5_speed", "pitch5_control", "pitch5_break", "rt_contact", "lt_contact", "power_rt", "power_lt", "bunting_ability", "drag_bunt", "plate_vision", "plate_disc", "clutch", "durability", "speed", "arm_strength", "arm_accuracy", "reaction", "fld_ability", "blocking", "br_ability", "br_agg");

}

}

mysql_query("INSERT INTO mlb_theshow ($fields) VALUES($values)")
or die(mysql_error());

echo("Thanks for adding a CAP into MLB The Show<br />\n<a href=\"../addcaps.php\">Add CAPs</a>");
?>
</body>
</html>
<?php exit; } ?>

<?php
/*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************MVP**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************/
if($_GET['list'] == "mvp") { ?>
<?php

$categories = array("creator", "name", "birthdate", "first_position", "second_position", "throws", "bats", "career_potential", "batter_ditty_type", "jersey_number", "height", "weight", "body_type", "face", "hair_color", "hair_style", "facial_hair", "bat_color", "fielding_glove", "elbow_guard", "shin_guard", "wristband", "socks", "catcher_mask", "batting_gloves", "batting_stance", "contact_rhp", "contact_lhp", "power_rhp", "power_lhp", "bunting", "plate_discipline", "durability", "speed", "stealing_tendancy", "baserunning_ability", "fielding", "range", "throwing_strength", "throwing_accuracy", "fastball_take_lhp", "fastball_take_rhp", "fastball_miss_lhp", "fastball_miss_rhp", "fastball_chase_lhp", "fastball_chase_rhp", "curveball_take_lhp", "curveball_take_rhp", "curveball_miss_lhp", "curveball_miss_rhp", "curveball_chase_lhp", "curveball_chase_rhp", "slider_take_lhp", "slider_take_rhp", "slider_miss_lhp", "slider_miss_rhp", "slider_chase_lhp", "slider_chase_rhp", "zones_lhp", "zones_rhp", "pitcher_delivery", "stamina", "pickoff", "fastball_control", "fastball_velocity", "pitch_2", "pitch_2_movement", "pitch_2_trajectory", "pitch_2_control", "pitch_2_velocity", "pitch_3", "pitch_3_movement", "pitch_3_trajectory", "pitch_3_control", "pitch_3_velocity", "pitch_4", "pitch_4_movement", "pitch_4_trajectory", "pitch_4_control", "pitch_4_velocity", "pitch_5", "pitch_5_movement", "pitch_5_trajectory", "pitch_5_control", "pitch_5_velocity");

}

}

mysql_query("INSERT INTO mvp ($fields) VALUES($values)")
or die(mysql_error());

echo("Thanks for adding a CAP into MVP<br />\n<a href=\"../addcaps.php\">Add CAPs</a>");
?>
</body>
</html>
<?php exit; } ?>

<?php
/*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************NBA2K************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************/
if($_GET['list'] == "nba2k") { ?>
<?php

$categories = array("creator", "first_name", "last_name", "position", "jersey_number", "height", "college", "best_hand", "appearance_type", "face", "muscle_tone", "build", "hair_style", "hair_color", "bear_style", "moustache", "sideburns", "shoot_close", "shoot_med", "shoot_3", "free_throw", "layups", "dunking", "ballhandling", "passing", "low_post_def", "low_post_off", "blocking", "stealing", "off_reb", "def_reb", "speed", "stamina", "durability", "off_awareness", "def_awareness");

}

}

mysql_query("INSERT INTO nba_2k ($fields) VALUES($values)")
or die(mysql_error());

echo("Thanks for adding a CAP into NBA 2K<br />\n<a href=\"../addcaps.php\">Add CAPs</a>");
?>
</body>
</html>
<?php exit; } ?>

<?php
/*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************NBALive****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************/
if($_GET['list'] == "nbalive") { ?>
<?php

$categories = array("creator", "template", "cheek_size", "cheek_style", "ear_height", "ear_width", "ear_style", "chin_position", "chin_protrusion", "chin_width", "jaw_position", "jaw_width", "brow_position", "brow_protrusion", "brow_tilt", "brow_thickness", "brow_separation", "brow_style", "brow_color", "eye_position", "eye_tilt", "eye_shape", "eye_separation", "eye_color", "mouth_position", "mouth_protrusion", "mouth_width", "mouth_style", "upper_lip_shape", "upper_lip_thickness", "lower_lip_shape", "lower_lip_thickness", "neck_thickness", "nose_position", "nose_protrusion", "nose_width", "nose_shape", "tip_position", "tip_protrusion", "tip_width", "tip_shape", "nose_style", "facial_hair_style", "facial_hair_color", "hair_style", "hair_color", "forehead_style", "hairskin_age", "body_type", "muscle_definition", "height", "weight", "shades", "headband", "logo", "left_neck_tattoo", "right_neck_tattoo", "left_bicep_accessory", "left_bicep_tattoo", "right_bicep_accessory", "right_bicep_tattoo", "left_elbow_accessory", "right_elbow_accessory", "left_forearm_band", "left_forearm_tattoo", "right_forearm_band", "right_forearm_tattoo", "left_wrist_accessory", "right_wrist_accessory", "left_fingerstrap", "right_fingerstrap", "compression_shorts", "shorts_length", "left_knee_accessory", "right_knee_accessory", "left_calf_accessory", "left_calf_tattoo", "right_calf_accessory", "right_calf_tattoo", "sock_style", "shoes_away", "shoes_home", "first_name", "last_name", "birth_year", "birth_month", "birthday", "birth_city", "birth_state", "primary_position", "secondary_position", "hand", "team", "jersey_number", "years_pro", "school", "field_goals", "three_pointers", "free_throws", "dunking", "inside_scoring", "off_rebounds", "jumping", "strength", "quickness", "speed", "passing", "dribbling", "off_awareness", "def_rebounds", "stealing", "blocking", "def_awareness", "stamina", "hardiness", "highflyer", "scorer_ins", "scorer_out", "playmaker", "power", "shooter", "stopper_ins", "stopper_out");

}

}

mysql_query("INSERT INTO nba_live ($fields) VALUES($values)")
or die(mysql_error());

echo("Thanks for adding a CAP into NBA Live<br />\n<a href=\"../addcaps.php\">Add CAPs</a>");
?>
</body>
</html>
<?php exit; } ?>

<?php
/*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************NCAAFootball***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************/
if($_GET['list'] == "ncaa_football") { ?>
<?php

$categories = array("creator", "first_name", "last_name", "home_state", "hometown", "team", "position", "number", "year", "hand", "height", "weight", "skin", "hair_color", "hair_style", "face", "face_shape", "body_size", "muscles", "helmet", "facemask", "face_protector", "visor", "eye_paint", "nasal_strap", "mouthpiece", "neck_pad", "qb_jacket", "right_elbow", "left_elbow", "turf_tape", "long_sleeves", "sleeve_type", "right_wrist", "left_wrist", "right_hand", "left_hand", "right_ankle", "left_ankle", "overall", "speed", "strength", "awareness", "agility", "acceleration", "catching", "carrying", "jumping", "break_tackle", "tackle", "throw_power", "throw_accuracy", "pass_blocking", "run_blocking", "kick_power", "kick_accuracy", "stamina", "injury");

}

}

mysql_query("INSERT INTO ncaa_football ($fields) VALUES($values)")
or die(mysql_error());

echo("Thanks for adding a CAP into NCAA Football<br />\n<a href=\"../addcaps.php\">Add CAPs</a>");
?>
</body>
</html>
<?php exit; } ?>

<?php
/*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************NHL********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************/
if($_GET['list'] == "nhl") { ?>
<?php

$categories = array("creator", "first_name", "last_name", "position", "jersey_number", "handedness", "birth_year", "birth_month", "birth_day", "city", "origin", "height", "weight", "year_drafted", "team_assigned", "player_type", "player_salary", "contract_type", "fighter", "speed", "checking", "endurance", "puck_control", "passing", "slap_shot_power", "slap_shot_accuracy", "wrist_shot_power", "wrist_shot_accuracy", "agility", "toughness", "acceleration", "balance", "intensity", "potential", "faceoffs", "injury_resist", "penalty_resist", "deking", "aggressiveness", "overall");

}

}

mysql_query("INSERT INTO nhl ($fields) VALUES($values)")
or die(mysql_error());

echo("Thanks for adding a CAP into NHL<br />\n<a href=\"../addcaps.php\">Add CAPs</a>");
?>
</body>
</html>
<?php exit; } ?>

<?php
/*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************NHL2K******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************/
if($_GET['list'] == "nhl2k") { ?>
<?php

$categories = array("creator", "name", "team", "height", "jersey_number", "age", "weight", "country", "hand", "position", "enforcer", "head_type", "facial_hair_color", "hair_style", "hair_color", "scale", "helmet", "visor_type", "visor_color", "gloves", "stick", "skates", "acc", "agg", "agi", "bal", "chb", "chk", "daw", "dur", "end", "fao", "grt", "hnd", "hus", "lea", "nrv", "oaw", "pab", "pas", "pkh", "sac", "shb", "shp", "shq", "bkh", "otm", "poi", "spd", "grb", "slp", "snp", "stp", "com", "tgh", "wrs", "wft", "overall");

}

}

mysql_query("INSERT INTO nhl_2k ($fields) VALUES($values)")
or die(mysql_error());

echo("Thanks for adding a CAP into NHL 2K<br />\n<a href=\"../addcaps.php\">Add CAPs</a>");
?>
</body>
</html>
<?php exit; } ?>
</body>
</html>

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.