Forum Help!

Superian

I have all the time in the world to write a script of my own. I am looking for ideas, examples, and maybe even tutorials. I have google for several forum tutorials, but I wish to start from the very bottom. I am asking for advice, and what ever else I would need to write a forum. I am trying to exercise writing php scripts. I understand the basics of PHP and MySQL, but I am unable to write a script of my own as complicated as the one I'm determined to write. Now, I am asking where do I start? Thanks In Advance!

I would begin by learning some basic MySQL commands, then learn how to access them via php.. and only then start with more advanced php stuff. This site has plenty of tutorials and you can google plenty more.

I understand the basics of PHP and MySQL! I am be young that point. Thanks for the reply!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.