Multiple AJAX Requests+browser is getting hanged

mandar

I am faceing a seveour problem related to Ajax.

I have written an Ajax scripts that getting executed at a time when user log ins in to the system.

I have created separate instances of the XMLHttpRequest object.

It's working fine on one machine without any problem or error

but when i am trying to use same script on the other machine the browser window is getting hanged.

i have regurously checked in my javascript code but there is nothing wrong in that.

it some times me giving error as [Object Error] or Stack overflow at line 0.

if i am trying to use same script (on the machine whose browser gets hanged) from my machine, then it works fine , without any problem.

i have tested this code on more than 2 machine, but same thing is happening(i.e. browser is hanging).

can any one tell me how to solve this problem???

Any sujestion,clue is appericiated.

Thanks.

well i will suggest to create a single request and handle it differently in PHP file.Multiple ajax request at time give unusual results which finally you end for race conditions problem..... improper output is arriving ...or so.

hence the best bet is to handle it at other side

i have regurously checked in my javascript code but there is nothing wrong in that.

Even though you would like to think that there is nothing wrong with your code, the fact that its not working for you shows that there in fact is something wrong with it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.