Im New Here, Allow Me To Introduce Myself

FSAddonDeveloper

I would like to start off by introducing myself on these boards, My name is Adlai Kowitch and I am a 16 year old programmer of Manitoba, Canada. I have been programming for over 7 years starting off in the primitive languages of HTML working myself into the the starting languages of PHP and MySQL Syntaxes, Later on I became obsessed with Flight Simulator starting off with FS2004. I was one of the first people to buy FS9 (You know when the game actually cost $75.00). So about 2 months into my play I join a Virtual Airline called "International Virtual Airlines" (Now Retired), And I quickly worked my way up the ranks to V CEO. I then started dissecting flight simulator to see just how it all worked and learned on how to make new textures for aircraft, I made a package of 53 Aircraft textures for the default B744. Soon later I started to learn how to make models for the game and I created a 737-700 which I then gave to my virtual airline. Soon that airline too also became retired and I have been flying solo for over 2 years. I own a Tier 1 Internet connection which I operate FsHost and teamspeak servers on. Now my intent was on re-opening a retired virtual airline and I have already gotten permission from the previous owner to re-open it as long as I keep his name at the copyright at the bottom of the screen. I have also looked at how your program works and found an XML dump function, I then used this XML dump to create log files for my pilots, these log files then go into a database and can be re-opened at a later time, in addition to this my pilots can get virtual money and new aircraft for the amount of hours that they log. And I have made my system fool proof so that no-one can claim hours that they didn't file because the game automatically dumps the data and my databases automatically pick up the information.

So I would like to say "Hello, PhpFreaks Community".  ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.