form php and captcha php clash

rselby

I have a form wizard that creates the php for my form to submit it and also to verify the fields are filled in correctly.  This works until I add a captcha security to it.  Now the captcha works as long as it is not added to the contac.php.

Could anyone help me set these up so they work together?  I am a total idiot when it comes to script and codes and I have had some who help put both in one file but when I go to use it with another form for another web site I can't figure out what to change so if someone could show me how to make these two work together I would greatly appreciate it.

I have attached the files below the form wizard creates to validate the fields and the instructions for the captcha and if you need anything else I can provide it.  Just ask. 

Thank you,

Rick

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.