Need hepl with php code (fonction)

lilceda

Hello,

I need help with my php code:

i am doing an integration between joomla and vbulletin.

i have reached the step i have to put the joomla header in vbulletin. then i got

on error: here :http://mixit.citronet.org/vb/index.php

i tried to remove the line but it didn't work.

Thanks in advance

my headeris attached

lilceda

Wait! don't go! I want to know what a "fonction" is...  ;D

Its what you call someone who doesn't know how functional programing works and tries to hack stuff together using free stuff like joomla that disrespects people who work hard at writing good php (yes I went there joomla = bad php)

I still prefer PHP-Nuke :P Cause it makes it so easy it implement your own custom code :), My co-programmer was all over Joomla's [cough] until he realized how slow it really is.

Dude don't talk about things you don't know.

i know who you are ... yes ... you are a newbie at jooms that

try to integrate itself but can't ... :D

come man. if you don't knoewthe answer just pass through the subject and that's

it. don't write anything.... pff

Wait! don't go! I want to know what a "fonction" is...  ;D

Its what you call someone who doesn't know how functional programing works and tries to hack stuff together using free stuff like joomla that disrespects people who work hard at writing good php (yes I went there joomla = bad php)

difficult to trust that these are your words:

I am willing to help a person that is willing to be helped.

I admit I don't have all the answers, but I do have all the answer keys.

Your the one asking questions here.

People who use Jooms are too lazy to write their own code (and yes I have tried joom and its hard thus why I don't even bother to look at it)  I lose a lot of business cause I refuse to integrate with it, but my clients are 100 times happier when they see what I can do without it vs their old jooms sites and I end up redoing those for more $$$.

People who use Jooms are too lazy to write their own code (and yes I have tried joom and its hard thus why I don't even bother to look at it)  I lose a lot of business cause I refuse to integrate with it, but my clients are 100 times happier when they see what I can do without it vs their old jooms sites and I end up redoing those for more $$$.

>.> The only reason I used Nuke was we needed something fast like matter of weeks fast, and I had a lot of apps to program for the site, so i wasn't going to write all the apps and a CMS and have it done in the time allowed.

Joomla demand more effort than you think...

And it is precisely because it is difficult to handle as people people

don't work to work with it.

anyway It is your opinion (...)

take a look at the power of joomla you will understand:

http://demo.rockettheme.com/

http://demo.yootheme.com/

If you make better than this i gonna applause  :)

I was working on a template builder last week that is really heavy in JS and CSS so that is is basically dreamweaver in browser, to varying degees.

In addition to that all my navigation is treated using a button system where the button is an object so when you build a "template" you define a "skin" for each "button" and a container for it and position in said container.  It works around a bunch of floating div concepts with both locked down 800x600 and EM unit based templates for growing pages to fit browsers nicely. 

I'm just not a JS expert so that is were it gets bogged down.  The drag and drop parts are sorta truggin along cause there are so many dynamic objects in both the JS and PHP sense.

rendering is timed server side you can verify it with microfloat

i.e

<?php
#Time start
Dupal Render
#Echo out Dupal Time
?>

Repeat for comparable layouts in various CMS systems and you will notice their bloatedness will be viewable.  Take that template into a flatter CMS system you make yourself and the bloat is gone

How many seconds it took you ?

it depends of your connection.

Connection has nothing to do with system speed. You are talking about network transmitting.

Calculate the distance to the sun with PHP: 1.7 seconds

Send 10 digit number to user when done: .2 seconds.

Total: 1.9 seconds.

can you give ,ore explanation about what's below?

rendering is timed server side you can verify it with microfloat

i.e

<?php
#Time start
Dupal Render
#Echo out Dupal Time
?>

Repeat for comparable layouts in various CMS systems and you will notice their bloatedness will be viewable.  Take that template into a flatter CMS system you make yourself and the bloat is gone

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.