CCBill - Keep users logged in

boel

Hello, I am trying to integrate CCBill to my website. I've setup CCBill so it generates the usernames and passwords and sends it back to my site. After a successful payment, the generated username and password are sent back to my site (passed to a script) and the user sees a ccbill page with the generated username, password, and a link to my site. When the user clicks the link to my site, I would like them to be signed in. I was not able to get the http_refer (it is null), and  I am not able to set the user session in the script which receives the username and password.

I would appreciate any help if anyone can let me know how to keep the new users logged in after a successful payment.

Thanks.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.