Frame Problem

hummy

Hi There everybody...

I have some problem with some pages on my site, but i'm not sure if it is to do with PHP code or not. I am not a web developer by any stretch of the imagination and am having to sort out problems on the site becuase my web developer has done a runner. So i hope someone can help and please do treat me like an dummy (at least in web development terms).

If you go onto the site www.taxrefundclaim.co.uk you will notice that there is a black frame around the entire page and it is the same for all pages. My problem is that i don't really want that frame there. Can someone tell me where the problem lies. Does it lie in the PHP code, CSS code or somewhere else. If someone can give me some pointers on what to check that would be most appreciated.

Regards

Hummy

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.