Best forum resources for PHP and/or MySQL

Neomech

Okay, so I'm just getting into PHP and MySQL from a life of .net and SQL2005.  I found this site, and am loving it.  I was just wondering what some other popular forum sites were that people use for resources.  I've been to MySQL.com, devshed and phpBuilder.com, but I was wondering if I'm missing any good ones, or if anyone had a favorite they could list (including phpfreaks.com, of course!)

Thanks!

This site is the best by far.  Not only do you get answers by teh more experienced coders, but you get showed/taught how to do things, and what you've done wrong.  You get to learn, not answers only.

Okay, well thanks for all the feedback!

I was kinda hoping I'd get a couple of suggestions for where else to look if I ever couldn't find something here, but it sounds like that may never happen! ;) 

Still, anyone have any "second" favorite forum sites they use? (distant seconds okay!)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.