PHP from mysql!?!?

rofl90

No, it is not a glitch. I am assuming you are storing "text" in the form of PHP code in your database and then querying for that code - which is actually "text" not code. You could use the exec() command, but I think there are probably much better solutions than storing PHP code int he database to begin with.

what ways then?

Keep the code in the php file where it belongs and not in the database. A database is meant for data not code. You have not provided any information concerning the reason for wanting to put code into the database so I cannot provide any meaningful comments. But, the fact that you can't simply take "code" from the database and have it execute should be a clue that it was not built for that purpose.

But, like I said you should be able to so it with exec()

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.