Good tutorials for PHP GTK...

max_w1

i am sorry for posting this topic here but i didnt find a relative forum.

:?: I've been coding with PHP for a little under a year and consider myself to be a primitive but effective coder [happy with sessions, functions, database access, etc, etc]. I have just started to explore the world of PHP-GTK [ie using PHP to write Windowed applications that run without a browser using the GTK graphics libraries. Thing is, there is a total lack of decent tutorials on this subject on the web. There are the basic guides [hello world ... yawn] and then there are full-blown applications of considerable complexity.

What seems to be missing is a rock-solid, from-the-ground-up tutorial written for someone who understands OO concepts, but who is not familiar in any way with the GTK environment.

Does anyone know if such a tutorial exists?

I'm looking for something where a beginner can start form... something like w3schools.com

please suggest...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.