Linking 3 databases when a buyer makes a purchase

FuzziNectar

Hey I am a total novice with PHP. I have a website that sells a magazine. Right now the magazine is hosted by a remote company. To view it you need the proper link and to have some of your information entered into their database.

When someone comes to my website they can purchase access through a simple form that is linked to the gateway and their credit card is processed automatically. This is where the problem begins. All they get is a thank you, I in turn get an email that a purchase has been made. I have to log into my control panel with the magazine company and enter the buyers information and then send the buyer a link to the secure magazine site.

What I would like to do is have the buyer fill out/submit the purchase form and automatically receive a password on the screen and then be redirected to the secured site to use it. While this happens I want his information to automatically go to the magazine database, his credit card information and my email notification continue as it does and have his information loaded into a database of users that I maintain on my web host server.

I have no idea of where to even begin, so I can't even intelligently look for someone to assist me with this. If anyone knows what I am talking about please drop me a line so I can try to get this worked out. Thanks so much. andy@fuzzinectar.com

Andy

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.