ShowYourDesktop

crashmaster

Hey, I actually really liked my first impression of it. It is very clean.  I understand you really don't have much content on there

at all, but I assume you want some critique on the overall layout.

I like it.

One thing I have an issue with is the right pane where it says "capture it, upload it, comment it".

That right column jumped out at me as just another space for ads, so I dismissed it immediately. It wasn't untill my 3rd look

that I finally realized it wasn't an ad, but rather part of your site.

Other than that I think you should keep the simplicity and "straight to the point" type design, and the idea isn't that bad either.

We'll need to see how the site actually functions though, in order to provide more feedback.

If you can, take a look at my post too. It's 3 or 4 posts down in this thread, Since no one is commenting maybe you can give me some feedback.

Nice site.

When I click on the submissions on the homepage however, I expect it to go to a full-size view of the screen grab. Instead I need to click it again to see the detail.

I feel it should go straight to a full size view and maybe have the comments to one side, or embedded within, or hovering...

Good luck with it. I would submit mine, but it's disappointingly uncustomised.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.