Can I Disable a PHP Module on-the-fly?

jorgep

Hello fellows,

I'm currently having an issue with soap and nusoap. I have installed an old version of nusoap which is known to have naming collision with php soap in the class soapclient. There is no possibility of upgrading to the new version of nusoap since it implies rewriting and testing a LOT of code.

I'm trying to integrate some Salesforce* functionality with an API that they give you, but it only uses php soap. So if I install php soap on my server I will have conflicts with my previous nusoap.

In conclusion my question is, is it possible to disable a php module on the fly?

Is there a way I can 'undefine' the php-soap class soapclient so it takes the nusoap one?

(If you have integrated SF with nusoap before it will help too, since I can not find any documentation)

* Is just a popular CRM application

Thanks a lot!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.