Run custom module on forum subscription start/end

denominator

Invision Power Boards has an option to run a paid subscription service for forum members through a custom module.php.. I believe this would be highly usable for my situation, as I am hosting a large Lan gaming tournament with hundreds of gamers attending, and I need a method to organize their payments online.

If somebody here could help me come to understand how feasible doing this method will be, I would also be needing somebody to code this for me. On the off chance that I do find somebody willing to help me out, I would be more than happy to employ your services for this project.

The details of this module can be easily made an example of here:

http://www.thegxl.com/lanreg/index.php 

Basic necessities of this module are:

Assure the custom module recognizes users already registered to the forum (no additional user registration required to pay for a spot at the Lan.)

Ask user for Team/Game tournament choice from dropdown menus. User will be able to create a Team and password to join this team if there is not one on the dropdown list. User will be able to join a team from dropdown list given they enter correct password.

Show a registered users list (Paid and unpaid)

Choose and show Seat information

Thanks very much everybody :)

My website by the way,

www.VanLan.ca

I'm looking to modify my subscription service to basically request extra information from the user upon their choice to pay. For example: Somebody wants to subscribe to something, before payment they go through a checklist or general php script.. Then onwards to the payment, where their payment will be shown as confirmed or pending.

Here's an example of what I want to do (keep in mind I want to use the user name information based on the forum users..):

http://www.thegxl.com/lanreg

Main things I want to make/emulate on the invision subscription service:

Show registered users

Choice of team upon entering pending subscription payment.. Teams may be created or joined via password protection to the team. (this is for a Lan registration)

Note:

I noticed that you can run a custom module on subscription start/end.. Make note here that this is probably what will be what I want. However, I have never used this system, nor have I master php enough to be able to make something like what thegxl.com/lanreg has. Also understand that I have experience with php editing, so overcharging me on this project will not be smart.

Somebody please get back to me on this. I am willing to spend roughly $50 Canadian to get this done properly.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.