Javascript-less viewer concept

aeonsky

Hello!

I'm sorry, but this seems to be the most appropriate forum, hehe...

I have built a manga viewer (picture viewer) based on Javascript and PHP. To make my script stand out, I want to get rid of Javascript so older browsers are able to use it and so you can use through a proxy. I have no idea how to do it...

The part of my script that uses Javascript is the work title, chapter and page drop down box that using on.click to change the title, chapter and page. Is there any way to use any other language and achieve the same effect that Javascript does or maybe even reconstruct the frame all together so I can avoid using Javascript? Thanks very much for the time guys!

Without seeing your code, its hard to say. There are no alternatives to javascript in particular, other than say flash. But flash requires javascript to load.

Are you showing moving images, or are they just still frames?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.