Help with server setup

ninedoors

I have been using php for a couple years now with mysql as my database partner.  I have just started a new job at a company that uses microsoft access 97 as there database program of choice :D

Can I install PHP 5.2.5 on to SQL Server 2005?  I will explain my thoughts and maybe then someone can suggest a solution. 

I have SQL Server 2005 on my computer at work as I transfer history data from our head office via access/ODBC to the SQL Server on my computer so we can keep the data before it is deleted from the history server.

What my job entails is creating small programs from managers request of certain statistics.  I am pretty comfortable using PHP and was wondering if there is a way to install PHP on the SQL Server so I can create the programs to work through our company intranet?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you need any more info I will try to check back regularly for the next week.

Thanks Nick   

i just did this a few days ago myself. here is a link that i used to help me thru

http://www.peterguy.com/php/install_IIS6.html

i did not change any of the extension in section 2.4

i also added to my path statement "C:\PHP" where my php files are located - (requires restart)

and i did the add filter part in the troubleshooting section.

my setup seems to be running fine with that configuration

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.