Javascript Barcode Generator

ds111

Ok, I just took a closer look at the source code on that page and it does appear to be generated with Javascript. Not sure why you can't see the source code. Anyway, the comments state:

I found the information I needed to write this script in an article on CodeProject (http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/EAN_13_Barcodes.asp) that showed how to create a barcode in C#. The check-digit calculation is lifted pretty much as-is from that article; the rest of the code is original.

ugh! i need it in php! so i can get a certain number lets say 123456789012 from the DB and make a barcode out of that.

seriously is it too much to ask for? how come no one has it on a website? Sheesh!! seriously these people do not like to explore or anything!! lol  :P

i need it in php!

Then why the hell are you asking in the JavaScript forum?! Are you really that inept that you can't type "php barcode generator" into Google? Many different solutions available.

Sheesh!! Doesn't anybody have a freakin clue?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.