[SOLVED] Log in forms

elledante

Hi guys i have done a log in form wich worksish.... i am supposed to have it where a user logs in and views which cases they deal with ( as counties in the uk)

Am i right in thinking that i will need if statements so that if.. joe blogs logs in it shows such a thing and if joe stalin logs in it says another thing?

if so can anyone help me with code and/or how i go about it.. log ins are 110% new to me but im not doing that bad haha.

yeah... i have the user log ins first name is user name password is their surname.. ( its jsut to get me used to doing forms) 

i said counties i should of said regions.. below is part of the users and which part they deal with..

Jack Charlton

Midlands and Eastern England

Norman Hunter

Yorkshire and North East England

John Giles

North West England

Don Revie

Scotland

so i take it i will use the code you pasted and add it to the actual page displayed once the user has successfully logged in??

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.