Please help (again)

Monk3h

I cant figure out why when i go to the ?view=smith Link the text i inputed as a text doesnt apear :S

<?php $title = "Gem Store"; include("header.php"); ?>

<b>Store Owner:</b> Welcome to my store! Here you can <i>Buy</i> and <i>Sell</i> many diferent Priceless Stones..<br><br><br> 

<?php
if ($stat[gembag] == n ) {

Print "<b>Store Assistant:</b> You dont appear to have a <i>Gem Bag</i>! How do you expect to collect all the precious stones that are available in this wonderful Town?<br><br>";

Print "<b>Store Assistant:</b> Here, take this.. Its on the house, but dont get telling people we do FreeBs!<br><br>";

Print "The store Assistant hands you a <b>Small Gem Bag<br><br><br></b>";
Print "[<A href=seccity.php>Back to Town?</a>]";

mysql_query("update players set gembag='s' where id=$stat[id]");

include("footer.php");
exit; } 

else {
		Print "<b>Store Assistant:</b> How are you getting on with that <i>Small Gem Bag</i>?<br> Normally you could upgrade that tiny thing! (For a Small Fee) But right now we are out of Stock.<br><br><br>";

Print "[<A href=gemstore.php?view=smith>Visit the Gem Smith</a>]  [<A href=seccity.php>Back to Town</a>]";

include("footer.php");
exit }

if ($view == smith) {
print "Yaaaarrrr";
include("footer.php");
exit; }

?>
<?php include("footer.php"); ?>

Done, now i get this Error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/monk3h/public_html/gemstore.php on line 27

<b>Store Owner:</b> Welcome to my store! Here you can <i>Buy</i> and <i>Sell</i> many diferent Priceless Stones..<br><br><br> 

<?php

Print "<b>Store Assistant:</b> You dont appear to have a <i>Gem Bag</i>! How do you expect to collect all the precious stones that are available in this wonderful Town?<br><br>";

Print "<b>Store Assistant:</b> Here, take this.. Its on the house, but dont get telling people we do FreeBs!<br><br>";

include("footer.php");
exit; } 

else {
		Print "<b>Store Assistant:</b> How are you getting on with that <i>Small Gem Bag</i>?<br> Normally you could upgrade that tiny thing! (For a Small Fee) But right now we are out of Stock.<br><br><br>";

Print "[<A href=gemstore.php?view=smith>Visit the Gem Smith</a>]  [<A href=seccity.php>Back to Town</a>]";

include("footer.php");
exit }

if ($_GET['view'] == 'smith') {
print "Yaaaarrrr";
include("footer.php");
exit; }

?>

You are missing a semi-colon after the exit on line 27.

<?php $title = "Gem Store";
include("header.php");?>

<b>Store Owner:</b> Welcome to my store! Here you can <i>Buy</i> and <i>Sell</i> many diferent Priceless Stones..<br><br>
<br> 

<?php
if($stat[gembag] == n) {
    Print "<b>Store Assistant:</b> You dont appear to have a <i>Gem Bag</i>! How do you expect to collect all the 
    precious stones that are available in this wonderful Town?<br><br>";

include("footer.php");
    exit;
} else {
    Print "<b>Store Assistant:</b> How are you getting on with that <i>Small Gem Bag</i>?<br> Normally you 
    could upgrade that tiny thing! (For a Small Fee) But right now we are out of Stock.<br><br><br>";
    include("footer.php");
    exit;
}
if($_GET['view'] == 'smith') {
    print "Yaaaarrrr";
    include("footer.php");
    exit;
}
?>
<?php include("footer.php");?>

Done.. No more error But i still have the same probem as before.. the Yaaaar Text isnt Apearing when you click/view the link.

<?php

include("footer.php");
exit; } 

else {

include("footer.php");
exit; }

if ($_GET['view'] == 'smith') {
print "Yaaaarrrr";
include("footer.php");
exit; }

?>

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.