MySQL Query/index

MrNeale

Hello, I currently own a website that I use a 'template' on and it's www.postyourserver.com. I have changed bits of it.

For some reason when I click on any server and go to back to the index.php and then click on the server again some of the data from the tables is missing such as the 'MOTD'. Now I have the query to run every 10 minutes, is there anyway that I can in some way save the table information until the next query so I don't lose any data? I'm not quite sure why it's actually removing it but it is.

Many thanks,

MrNeale

I'm not very good with php etc but I was hoping you could in some way point me slightly in the right direction, I know you're probably thinking o great another faggot but whatever you may need information wise i try provide if you need

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.