Http Request help?

Ruinable

Hi, I don't know very much about php.

I don't know any at all, actually. I play a game called Roblox where you get to use the programming languange, "Lua" to script your own games. What I am requesting has been done before on this game, but I only know Lua. I was also told PHP cURL is needed. Anyways, let me get to the point. I am essentially trying to create a system on my webserver (You can send HTTP Requests to external sites in this game via script) that will essentially log into an account on Roblox, to perform a task. My current idea would be to have the Lua script send a request to my webserver with an generated code that would access the username and password of my roblox account (Which would be on the webserver). It would then perform a task.

Is this a good way to go about this? If not, I am open to suggestions. If you can find the time to actually help me set this up on my webserver, I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm also sorry if this is the wrong place for this post, I'm new here.

I suppose this is the right place and if you asked how to send specific values using cURL, people can help you, but no one knows the Roblox API or protocol and how to interface it to PHP, and likely doesn't want to learn it.

If you can figure out how Roblox/Lua interfaces to PHP and specify what values must be sent via cURL, we can likely help.  Maybe some specific Roblox specific forum could help the first part?  You could also try to hire someone via Odesk or something, but I would be very cautions letting anyone access your server that you don't know and trust.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.