Wedding gift list

Static Cat

Hi,

I'm getting married and we are creating our own website for the occasion.

I'm after a simple gift list script that will allow us to add gifts to it that our guests can then follow links to look at and if they buy them tick a box on the website to remove the gift from the list.

I've seen plenty of them on other websites but i'm after a script we can integrate into our own website rather than refering guests to another commercial site.

Are there such scripts out there at all? I've searched many many script site and have yet to find something that's even close to what we are after. Something similar would be the one at marriagegiftlist.com but we are after just the script to run on our own site.

I have all the database I need on my space but am after code I can integrate into our own site.

Any help appreciated

cheers

Cat

I'm afraid this is not a script request forum. If you'd like to learn PHP and build this script yourself, you're welcome to stick around and ask specific questions regarding code that you're writing.

If you are just looking for someone to say "Oh here you go, here's a script" - You're in the wrong place.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.