looking for help to make a game calc.

tkien

Just looking for someone to point me in right direction for myabe a tutorial or lil help in making a code to add to a site a enchant calculator. In other words i want a calc where u can see what a item stats will be increase by for a game called outcraft if you look at the enchantment page on it you will see what i mean.

well item has for stats experience per turn, rage per turn, maxrage, attack, hitpoints, rampage and there are for lvl on enchantments 15% increase, 25%, 35% and 45%. Was hoping to have it a person puts in a link to the item from game it would give options to allow user to click on what lvl of enchantment and show what stats would be.

well item has for stats experience per turn, rage per turn, maxrage, attack, hitpoints, rampage and there are for lvl on enchantments 15% increase, 25%, 35% and 45%. Was hoping to have it a person puts in a link to the item from game it would give options to allow user to click on what lvl of enchantment and show what stats would be.

What's the formula for the calculation? And where are the statistics stored?

well formula would be the stats plus the enchatment (15%,25%,35%,45%) for exp. a item as a stat of 10 atk and 100mr then it would the percent to those numbers. but items can have up to 6 stats with it. stats will be on the game site as in a for example outcraft.com/itemlink.php?id=116946&owner=1340 or as item without owner part

well formula would be the stats plus the enchatment (15%,25%,35%,45%) for exp. a item as a stat of 10 atk and 100mr then it would the percent to those numbers. but items can have up to 6 stats with it. stats will be on the game site as in a for example outcraft.com/itemlink.php?id=116946&owner=1340 or as item without owner part

You'll have to explain it better than that. We need to know:

- What the input will be

- How to process the input

- What the output will be

- Exactly where the statistics are stored

Plus, members of this forum tend to fix existing code rather than do your code from scratch.

ok let me see if i can..

the input will be upto 6 values Attack, HitPoints, Max Rage, Experience per turn, Rage per turn, Rampage

output will be whatever the values the item has plus 15%, for 1 enchant, or 25%, or 35%, or 45%

well process would be read info on the itemlink page, add the percents

for example this is a game calc for another game outwarzone.com/calc.php

Understand most do just help exisiting code or help fix if some does help make one they will get any reconition they want on my site

So...

Attack: 10

HP: 10

Max rage: 10

Experience per turn: 10

Rage per turn: 10

Rampage: 10

Would become:

11.5 for each (after 1 enchant)

12.5 for each (after 2 enchants)

13.5 for each (after 3 enchants)

14.5 for each (after 4 enchants)

Is that right?

If yes, that's easy, now all we need to do is understand the input.

yup thats correct

but some wouldnt have all 6 and some will

like an item would have 3 of the stats and another may have 4

belive input would be similar to this outcraft.com/itemlink.php?id=116946&owner=1340 number safter ?id may change but all would look sim to that link as for

showing stats it has

yup thats correct

but some wouldnt have all 6 and some will

like an item would have 3 of the stats and another may have 4

belive input would be similar to this outcraft.com/itemlink.php?id=116946&owner=1340 number safter ?id may change but all would look sim to that link as for

showing stats it has

That link requires a login so isn't much help. Is there no way you could have all the item stats in a database somewhere? Or shown on a page that doesn't require a login?

be hard to put on mysite as for some items stats may differ and they only on the gamesite so would be no way for me to host all the stats

but the ppl using the calc would most likely be logged in to the gamesite so could i use that or incoperate it to login to site to see the item

fabar.outwar.com/itemlink.php?id=2627534208&owner=56205 this is from other game but shows how would be set up

You won't be able to use their current login data with the script, which would mean the PHP will require a username/password to use to login.

I'm a bit bored, so I'm happy to help with this, but I'll need some account credentials :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.