Guild Website Template (AoC)

Stooney

Not sure how many of you are gamers, but I'm going to put together a 'template site' (call it what you want) for Age of Conan which guilds, lacking a decent web developer, can use for their guild.  It'll be free and I'll provide support/updates.  I'm mainly doing this as something to do in my spare time until Age of Conan releases on May 20. 

What I'm asking for is what features would you want if you were to go looking for a pre-made website for you guild?  I'll list the basics I've already thought of.

-News

-Forums (probably phpbb, I've it more than the others on these types of websites.  Might as well make it easy for them to move their databases if they ever get a better website going).

-Only one login between the main site and the forums.  So phpbb will handle registration/logins. 

-DKP  (I may write a basic one, or just find a pre-made one and integrate it.  Depends on what's out there, I've yet to look)

-Downloads (access to certain files will be determined by the users type (or group))

-Maybe members who donate will get access to a fast download of new patches straight from the site when they release.

-Schedule (for scheduling guild events)

-Announcements (different news.  This can be used to announce victories/acquisition of special loot and whatnot.)

-Admin Control Panel (just a panel for managing the site)

So what else can anyone think of?  The game isn't out yet so it's kinda early to tell any game specific needs, but ideas are ideas.  Also if you have a better idea for a feature I've already listed say so.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.