I need help with this???

toplinkage

The Time and Date for my website does not work, it controls all the start and ending times for all auctions. Here is the error code that I get when I log into my admin area under Time and Date.

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/content/k/u/s/kuspe/html/admin/templates/general_settings.tpl.php on line 248

Here is the file that it is in

$sql_select_dateformat = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM probid_dateformat");

while ($date_format_details = mysql_fetch_array($sql_select_dateformat)) { ?>

<tr class="c1">

<td width="150" align="right"><? echo $date_format_details['type'] . ' ' .AMSG_FORMAT;?></td>

<td><input type="radio" name="date_format" value="<? echo $date_format_details['id'];?>" <? echo $date_format_details['active'];?>>

<? echo $date_format_details['name'];?></td>

</tr>

<? } ?>

<? } else if ($page == 'ssl_support') { ?>

Change this line:

$sql_select_dateformat = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM probid_dateformat");

To:

$sql_select_dateformat = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM probid_dateformat")or die(mysql_error());

See if you get an error. I'm guessing you spelled the tables name wrong.

Yes I got an error, and every time that I have someone tell me to try and switch things like you did the error just goes to another line, like this error started on line 247, then 248 and now it went to 250. This sucks so much.

This is what I get on the admin page, where the first code was, it actually messed up the whole admin area. Where is says Select time offset there is a drop down box to change the server time.

Table 'kuspe.probid_dateformat' doesn't exist

Time and Date Settings 

Time Offset

Select time offset  Server Time

Select the time difference between your local time and the server's time. This setting will apply to all instances where dates are displayed.

Date Display Format

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.