[SOLVED] topic solved mod

pleek

ok i installed that one again ( i had installed it before) and i hate how it changes the colors of the posts. And i have tried to mess with tar.gz files before and i can't figure it out. How do i change to color settings for the mod?

ok i installed that and everything works except the button for "topic salved" doesn't show up on my theme. I have my custom theme installed over my default. (just replaced the default files with the custom ones) I can access the settings for it and everything. But how do i get the button to show up at the bottom of the page?

here is my test post. http://craigh.tlcrepair.net/smf/index.php?topic=485.0

image of it.

7ab97259da9010ee9325ca38bd454ac0.jpg

ok, i switched some things up on my site. I un-installed every mod, re-installed the smf default theme. And then installed the mods again. The topic salved mod you gave me works great on the default theme, but i still can't figure out how to get it to show up on the theme i use for my site.

If you look at the file install.xml in the package, then you'll see that in $themedir/Display.template.php it searches for:

'move' => array('test' => 'can_move', 'text' => 132, 'image' => 'admin_move.gif', 'lang' => true, 'url' => $scripturl . '?action=movetopic;topic=' . $context['current_topic'] . '.0'),

and inserts this after it:

'topic_solved' => array('test' => 'can_solve_topic', 'text' => $context['topic_solved'] ? 'topic_unsolved' : 'topic_solved', 'image' => 'topic_solved.gif', 'lang' => true, 'url' => $scripturl . '?action=topicsolved;topic=' . $context['current_topic'] . ';sesc=' . $context['session_id']),

I guess you'll need to do something similar.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.