Custom login Form !!

ilikephp

Hello,

When I access my email, I need to put: www.mysite.org/webmail, so a new window will open and I put my mail and password;

Can I do it in the homepage of my website?

For example:

In the home page, I need to put:

enter username:_________

enter password:__________

So directly my e mail will be opened.

Can it work?

Thx in advance! :)

Yes, if you know the form values to login into it. For example, the name of the username input box and any other additional parameters such as id, etc.. Again, the same with the password field and submit button; and if any hidden input's exist. Once you know those, you can re-create that form on another page.

You'll also need to know the URL in which the log in form is re-directed to, to insert into action=""

But yes, it is possible. Click right and select "View Source" in your browser while viewing the webmail login page.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.