Is there a way?

prcollin

I know google toolbar has this, but is there a way to do it in php script

Here is what I need

I fill out a long form

I got to a website such as monster

u run a script that fills int he form details for the monster form with values input from my form. 

Anyway of doing that?

Right, so do you really think he's so stupid that he didn't think to use google, or were you more likely throwing out the proverbial "r t f m" post just like me? Therefore, your post wasn't any more helpful than mine. 

The bottom line is all day long people make posts like this.  They want to do something but instead of trying or even looking they just make some random post expecting someone to wave their magic wand and make it happen.

We have rules regarding these posts.  Failing that, it's just common sense.  I don't need to explain myself to you because you did the same damn thing.  So stop calling the kettle black.

Right, so do you really think he's so stupid that he didn't think to use google, or were you more likely throwing out the proverbial "r t f m" post just like me? Therefore, your post wasn't any more helpful than mine. 

The bottom line is all day long people make posts like this.  They want to do something but instead of trying or even looking they just make some random post expecting someone to wave their magic wand and make it happen.

We have rules regarding these posts.  Failing that, it's just common sense.  I don't need to explain myself to you because you did the same damn thing.  So stop calling the kettle black.

LOL I have already googled it and got some tutorials i didnt know if there was a better one you guys would suggest

@prcollin: Sorry, but there are so many requests for tutorials and for us to be other poster's "google slaves".  I can totally see where Crayon Violent is coming from.  Some of the posts on these forums are positively ridiculous.  I really don't think Crayon meant it personally. =/

@prcollin: Sorry, but there are so many requests for tutorials and for us to be other poster's "google slaves".  I can totally see where Crayon Violent is coming from.  Some of the posts on these forums are positively ridiculous.  I really don't think Crayon meant it personally. =/

No i understand I even tell some people do some work before asking.  I have found many tutorials on google already just wanted to know if there were any peronal favorites. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.