b2b site

dumbodxb

Hi , i would like to develop b2b application. that includes 3 ain modules 1. finance 2. trade 3. business. i have the application ready for trade, same logic will follow for finance and biusiness.

the problem is i dont want separate login for those modules i want common login for all those modules. pls let me knw how can i deveop this...

thnks in advance

erm ... can you give more information? are these even written in PHP? have you read any of the module docs to see if they have any information about integration? or contacted the module developers? have you tried anything yet? or considered anything?

please - you need to be FAR more specific in your question, including things you've already tried so we don't waste time helping when it's something you've already covered. we're not mind readers. ;)

thnks for redbullmarky

Yes entire application is in PHP mysql.  What i am using right now is commercial available script of b2b for trading. But  i want to use same application for business as well as finance with similar features like buy and sell. I can use this applications as different modules which do not have any relation with each other ( 3 are separate). Each one have separate sgnup and login . But i want to have common login and signup for these three(trade, finance and business).

if you need more info pls let meknw

thnks in advance

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.