New group betting application/social site opinions please I need your guidance!

tyweed

I have started to develop a betting website/social network site where groups of individuals can keep track of all their bets, talk trash, etc. a lot of the social networking features have not yet been implemented.  However, I have all of the betting statistic and table features implemented at this time.  I would like to get some opinions on features I should add, the overall layout, and any other opinion you might have from your initial look at the website.  I'm open for any ideas and all criticism!

I hope to hear from you,

http://www.voodoowebman.com/youbetyourass/ajax/Login.php

email: test@demo.com

pass: demo

Forgot password:

Warning: main(dbconnect.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/voodoowebman.com/youbetyourass/ajax/LostPassword.php on line 67

Warning: main(dbconnect.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/voodoowebman.com/youbetyourass/ajax/LostPassword.php on line 67

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'dbconnect.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /www/voodoowebman.com/youbetyourass/ajax/LostPassword.php on line 67

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/voodoowebman.com/youbetyourass/ajax/LostPassword.php on line 77
Could not find that email in the database please try again? 

Upon using the email and password you specified within your original post to login, I get greeted with a YouTube video. - Is this correct?

Shouldn't I get greeted with a "My Account"? :)

Although I can't see anything except from the login page, the sight looks OK. But has still a lot of work to be done.

Do you have anything else working as yet, that can be viewed?

What is your plans for the site?

Dave

someone must have done something to the site. It has to do with the javascript redirect i use when you get logged in i think? What is wierd is it goes to main for a second then jumps to that youtube video? Wow I must have a biug whole in my security?

var result = oReq.responseText;

if(result == "redirect")

window.location.href="main.php";

else

$("error").innerHTML = result;

This is called on successfull login any ideas how someone could have linked the site without changing source in my files?

i'm very curious

Ok i think have pinned down what it was. I think a sql injection into the table has somehow got in so when the browser prints out table it's letting a javascript redirect happen. I'm trying to get access into mysql now so i can have a look at the tables. as of right now the only way i was editing the table info was through php and this won't work! I guess i should have programmed a bit better!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.