Two Separate membership system

Joshv1288

Frankly I'm not sure anyone here is going to just do the work for you.

You're going to have to attempt to do it yourself, and ask the forum members for guidance.

If you know some php, then jump right in and come here when you get stuck, otherwise I'd suggest looking for some tutorials or e-books.

Hmmm, well I'd advise trying to build your entire system from scratch so you know completely how it works, but if you insist on combining two scripts (which can become difficult quickly) I'd google search around for a user registration system + an open source forum.

Forums are complex, and to a certain extent user reg systems are as well. I'd advise starting on something simplier before jumping into such a task. *shrug* Designing you own stuff might even be easier + no risk of copyright infringement, etc...

If you're lucky there is already a script that does both of these things. Or to make things a little easier, IMO I'd find a forum, and use the code there to build the rest of the site on top of it, as it's likely the forum will be the most complex, better starting basis.

Either way you're going to have to know quite a bit to accomplish this, so... good luck.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.