Hi All, Need Help with Something That I cant figure out!

BrazilMac

Hello Forum, I hope you masters of MySQL can give me hand!

Well, this is the issue, I have currently 2 tables in mySQL database:

Table1 = members table

Fields: member_id, username, password

Table2 = offers_table

Fields: offer_id, offer_name, offer_payout, offer_url

So, I have a system in place where the users can login using their username and password. Once they are allowed access I want to show only the offers I have assigned to them. This is what I cant figure out how to achieve, since if probalby involves building a new MySQL table that I have no idea how to do, so

• I need to know how to be able to assign offers from the offers_table for the member and store it in a table; 
  • When user successfully logs in, I want them to see only the offers I have assigned to them
  • I also need to have a button so that when they complete the offer, clicking that button will remove it from the offer list shown

I dont think is hard to do!! But I cant do it  :'( :'(

Im willing even to pay someone to get this accomplished

Thanks again!!!

blza cara!

isso é tranquilo. como uma pessoa pode ter várias ofertas e uma oferta pode ser para várias pessoas, é só vc criar uma tabela com a primary key de cada tabela (de pessoa e de oferta). Essa tabela vai relacionar as duas. Aí é só correr para o abraço  :D

Qualquer dúvida lescoutinhovr@yahoo.com.br

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.