Adding another country's suburbs to the existing database

fireslug

My hoster is running MYSQL 4.0.24_Debian-10sarge2 and phpMyAdmin 2.6.4-pl3.

I have a table for New Zealand that contains all of the country's suburbs, named "suburb_master.

I want to add another country and all suburbs from that country. Will i need to create another table using that country's name or use the existing table? If so, how to add the new suburbs.

The categories used in the country table, will be exactly the same. Only the suburbs will be different.

I would appreciate any help and advise anyone can spare.

Cheers

Ric chan 

That's one helluva question. I would not have the faintest idea.

I am totally new at this, and had my database created by a coder (who has long gone), so I have been toodling around trying to learn mysql and php. Not doing very well, but am keen to learn.

Thanks for your rapid reply.

Ric

I thought that might be the case.

The categories and sub cats, will be the same in both country's tables. But I gather that adding say, UK suburbs, will mean adding that country's burbs, AND adding all the categories?

Ric

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.