Load List of Urls

mnybud

Can someone help me out. I am trying to figure out how to do something I think is pretty simple but I am a total PHP newbie. All I want to do is take a list of urls I have in a text file and load each of them one at a time like you would a browser but as fast as possible. Can someone supply me with code to do this or help point me in the right direction.

<?php
echo<<<END

<html>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
function open_win() {
END;
$data = file("text_file.txt");
foreach ($data as $value){
   print "\t window.open(\"$value\")\n";
}
echo <<<END
</script>
</head>
<body onload="open_win()">
</body>
</html>
END;
?>

my window open variety will open multiple windows/tabs (one for each link) for you.

they use the same cookie. I login once and then I am good to view all the urls.

Also I dont really want to load the page in the browser, just go through the list of urls as quick as possible. wont actually loading them be slower than just processing them in the background skipping images and stuff?

Can someone help me out. I am trying to figure out how to do something I think is pretty simple but I am a total PHP newbie. All I want to do is take a list of urls I have in a text file and load each of them one at a time like you would a browser but as fast as possible. Can someone supply me with code to do this or help point me in the right direction.

I was following your origional request. Load the files like in a browser (well, I loaded them in a browser), and have it load them as fast as possible.  The only thing I know of that's faster is Linux wget

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.