Invalid SSL Certificate

proggR

But its not! I've had the "tools champ" create a new one, exported the old one and imported the new one and I still can't access one section of our site that we use. Its the only way I can pull up transfer codes so if some poor person gets sent to me and I'm not the right department, I have to walk to a friends desk and look it up on theirs!

The error I get when I try to access the page is:

The page requires a valid SSL client certificate
Your client certificate has expired or is not yet valid. A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) client certificate is used for identifying you as a valid user of the resource. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Contact the site administrator to establish client certificate permissions. 
If you already have a valid client certificate, use your Web browser's security features to ensure that your client certificate is installed properly. (Some Web browsers refer to client certificates as browser or personal certificates.) 
Change your client certificate and click the Refresh button, if appropriate. 
HTTP Error 403.17 - Forbidden: Client certificate has expired or is not yet valid.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

The certificate works in two other sections of the site but not in this one. I've cleared cache and cookies. Any other suggestions? I might try logging into another machine and see if it works there to narrow it down to certificate or browser issue, but I'm thinking browser issue since its a brand new certificate.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.