Site critique please

bombes

This is my very first site and I have only been working on my site for a little over a month so be gentle with the comments.  The purpose of this site is to provide an online MMA community (Ultimate Fighting).  The RSS feeds on my dev site so don't worry about them.  Also, what are some easy ways to obtain content besides RSS feeds?  Thanks guys.

http://www.mmafaction.com

-Tim

Thanks for the reply.  I used a free online service for the RSS feeds but I have made my own RSS parser on my local machine.  So now they are vertical along with the text. 

Can the website crawlers recognize dynamic content such as RSS that changes daily?

Thanks for the reply.  I used a free online service for the RSS feeds but I have made my own RSS parser on my local machine.  So now they are vertical along with the text. 

Can the website crawlers recognize dynamic content such as RSS that changes daily?

crawlers recognize whats on the site when they crawl, and yes they see dynamic content, how ever you see the site is how they see it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.